Maya cradle is the perfect place for newborn’s sleep from 0 to 6 months: soft and comfortable as the mom’s embrace, it is equipped with a padded lining and two side net windows for a better ventilation and baby control. The four castors
(two with brakes) allow the cradle to be moved from one room to another while keeping the baby always close to you. The cradle is extremely helpful during the first months when it can be attached to the parent’s bed for side sleeping, by simply fastening the safety straps included.
The Maya cradle, entirely made in solid beach wood is finished with nontoxic paint, and comes with a polyester padded lining, featuring a soft cotton inner layer. To use the cradle in the side sleeping mode (attached at the parent’s bed) just open the zips of the drop side and push the buttons placed on its upper edge; once lowered, the side can be stored in the pockets at the bottom of the cradle, while ensuring that the belts are correctly hooked and tightened without leaving any space between the bed and the cradle.
- cradle can be used from 0 to 6 months, until max. 9 kg.
- easy to assemble and disassemble
- 4 rotating castors, 2 of which with brakes for an easy movement
- removable lining
- easy drop side system
- pockets for fastening belts can be used to store the drop side when in the side-sleeping mode
- two side net windows
- adjustable to 6 dierent positions in height, to match any kind of adult bed
- fastening belts included
- mattress included
weight kg. 13
dimensions cm. 60 x 100 x 76 (h)