Cam [TRIO] Taski Sport T870 MELANGE GRIGIO Cam
Cam [TRIO] Taski Sport T870 MELANGE GRIGIO
Age of use:
CARRYCOT: approved for transport in the car (0-10 kg.), very spacious, provided with a fast fit/release system, with non-tip handle, adjustable 3-position backrest, liner, sporty model, windshield, fully lined, aerated rocking base, bag with changing mat. Compact folding like a book.
Accessories included: hood, rain cover, shopping basket.
PUSHCHAIR: aluminium chassis with soft adjustable and ergonomic handle, reversible seat unit (parent facing 0-12 months and forward facing 12-36 months) large sized rear wheels and front swivel wheels (easy to remove), pedal brake, soft front and rear suspension, 1-hand adjustable 4-position backrest, removable bumper bar, 5-point harness, padded shoulder protectors, extending hood, shopping basket. Compact book folding, also with the seat unit in forward facing position.
Accessories included: hood, footmuff (taken from the carrycot), raincover, basket.
CAR SEAT: complying with standard ECE R44/04 for group 0+ (0-13 kg) with side impact protections, anatomically shaped head hugger with back support, multi-position hood, harness protectors and crotchstrap, practical mechanism to adjust the harness, adjustable belt guide, rocking base with non-slip rubber stoppers. It can be fitted using the 3-point safety belt provided in the car in the rearward facing position.
Removable covers, washable at 30°C
SIZES AND WEIGHTS:
Frame / folded: L 60 – W 37 - H 64.5 cm • Weight: 6.1 kg
With carrycot: L 60 - W 95.5- H 122 cm • Weight: 10.8 kg
Carrycot / Inside: L 35 – W 79 – H 22÷18 cm • Weight: 4.9 kg
Pushchair: L 60 - W 89.5 - H 107.5 cm • Weight: 10.6 kg
Car seat: L 44.5 - W 64 - H 58 cm • Weight: 3.7 kg
- European reference regulation: EN 1888
- Brake test: the linked brake is obligatory for greater safety
- 360° rotation test: it tests the resistance of the 5-point harness
- Wear test: it tests the strength of the pushchair over an obstacle track simulating the use and wear on the product over time
- Accidental folding test: it tests the double safety mechanisms preventing accidental folding
- Completely non-toxic (EN 71) and phthalate-free materials (directive 2005/84/CE)
- Durability test: EU regulation requires 72.000 loops. Cam carries out 500.000 loops.
- Handle and suspensions durability test: EU regulation requires 10.000 loops. CAM carries out 30.000 loops