Compass 2.0 T195 MELANGE GRIGIO Cam Cam
Compass 2.0 T195 MELANGE GRIGIO Cam
Age of use:
lightweight (only 6.9 kg.) and compact (only 57 cm. h), with aluminium frame, extendable hood which also becomes a parasol with mosquito net, multi-position backrest that can be used from birth with side openings that are ideal in the hotter weather, wide, spacious seat, linked handle with one-handed folding system, adjustable height footrest, windshield apron for the legs, bumper bar, front swivel wheels with on/off locking/release system and rear wheels with synchronised brake, soft front and rear suspension, 5-point harness with padded shoulder protectors, folding hook, spacious basket with magnetic fastener. Mosquito net perfect during summertime. Super compact folding; stands upright when folded and is easy to pull along thanks to the trolley bag-style handle.
Accessories included: hood, wind legs cover, carrying bag, mosquito net, rain cover, basket. Easy to remove covers washable at 30°C.
Open: W 48.5 - D 81.5 - H 104 cm.
Folded: W 48.5 - D 25 - H 57 cm.
- European reference standard: EN 1888
- Brake test: it makes the use of the linked brake obligatory for greater safety
- 360° rotation test: it tests the resistance of the 5-point harness
- Wear test: it tests the strength of the pushchair over an obstacle track simulating the use and wear of the product over time
- Accidental folding test: it tests the double safety mechanisms preventing the accidental folding of the product
- Completely non-toxic (EN 71) and phthalate-free materials (directive 2005/84/CE)
- Durability test: EU regulation requires 72.000 loops. Cam carries out 500.000 loops.
- Handle and suspensions durability test: EU regulation requires 10.000 loops. CAM carries out 30.000 loops