Izicomfort X1 66 sober sport black - mood indigo Besafe
Izicomfort X1 66 sober sport black - mood indigo
Misuse and wrong installation is a very frequent problem by child safety seats. Studies from Germany (BAST) show that 65% of all seats are used or installed wrongly. The most common misuse is a lot of slack in the belt installation. By an frontal impact and slack installation the child will be thrown forward and might smash into the front seat or fragment coming into the seating area.
BeSafe iZiComfort X1 has a patented belt installation system that makes installation in a car very easy and unlike to other car seats in same weight group.
Thanks to the belt tensioning system the seat can be installed extremely tight without need of a “muscleman”.
- Approved to ECE r 44 04 , gr. 1, 9 – 18kg.
- Testwinner in the European child seat test in 2003.
- Sandwich construction, reinforced plasticshell with 40mm. softshell inside.
- New sidewings for even better side impact protection.
- Side impact tested acc. NPACS
- 5 sleeping positions
- Soft &Comfortable seatcovers.
- Easy removable and washable seatcovers
1. SIP - Side Impact Protection
2. Five-point harness with central adjustment and height adjustment
3. The seat can be regulated into four different sitting positions
4. The lock is always accessible
5. Back ventilation
6. The cover can be removed and washed using a 40° washing program for wool
7. Belt padding and head-support cushion can easily be removed and washed
Approved period of use facing forward: 9-18 Kg
Approved: ECE R44-04
Seat shel: Polypropylen