Twin Pulsar C759 Beige Cam
Twin Pulsar C759 Beige
Twin Pulsar is the new revolutionary stroller for twins but also for children of different ages, suitable from 0 to 36 months.
- Best product winner – Hong Kong Baby Products Awards 2011;
- With 2 reversible seat units in 3 different configurations: rear facing, forward facing or facing each other;
- It includes 2 footmuffs, 2 pushchair hoods, 2 raincovers, wide shopping basket, bag with changing mat and second level adaptors to fig both carrycots to the chassis;
- Optional carrycot Coccola (art. 871), car seat Area Zero+ (art. S138), base suitable for car seat Area Base (art. S134);
- It’s versatile and it can be personalized thanks to more than 15 optional combinations that you can mix as you want;
- Fitted with patented Quicky System (to fit and release in a very easy way the carrycot and the car seat from the chassis) and Via Vai System Reverse (to use the pushchair seat unit both rear facing and forward facing);
- Centralised brake system activated by the “P” button located on the handle;
- Very refined wheels with a very easy mechanism to release them from the chassis (Quicky System), front swivelling wheels thanks to the “360°” button;
- Manoeuvrable thanks to a reduced length of the chassis and to wheels with double metal ball bearings;
- Ultra compact once folded with safety button to bend the backrests and carrying handle; free standing;
- Covers are removable and washable at 30°C;
- Made in Italy.
REVERSIBLE SEAT UNIT:
Aluminium frame, front swivelling wheels thanks to the side lever and the “360°” button, centralised brake with lock/unlock “P” mechanism located on the handle, wide footrest, suspensions on all 4 wheels, one hand adjustable backrest in 4 different positions at the same time with the footrest, reinforced seat, 5-point harness. Comfortable on all terrains, ideal for all seasons. Possibility to use the pushchair in 3 different positions: both rear facing (0-12 months), both forward facing (12-36 months) or facing each other thanks to the patented Via Vai System Reverse, removable bumper bar that can be used in all configurations. Ultra compact folding with the seat unit both rear and forward facing positions.
Very spacious (835mm x 343mm), provided with the Quicky System fast attachment/removable system, with non-tip handle, reclining backrest in 4 positions, mattress, soft liner, rocking and ventilated base. Standard-approved for transportation by car: CAR SAFETY KIT V483 (available separately) enables the carrycot to be secured to the seats of any car and it’s ideal for babies from 0 to 10 kg. Extraordinary possibility to use 2 carrycots on the frame by the 2 adaptors included in the standard equipment.
CAR SEAT (optional):
Standard-approved car seat for Group 0+ complying with ECE R44/04 law (0-13 kg) with deep and soft lateral protections, anatomic head hugger with back support, padded harness protectors, multi-position hood, and non-slip rubber base. Easy to be used thanks to the practical mechanism to adjust the height of the harnesses and the adjustable belt guide. The side displays explain how to position correctly the car seat handle inside the car, on the pushchair and out walking, to avoid any improper use of the product. Possibility to use the car seat Area Zero+ with the optional base AREA BASE S134, (it can be purchased separately). Area Zero+ has to be fixed on the seat always in rear facing position.
SIZES AND WEIGHTS:
Open: W 132 - D 56 - H 101 cm.
Folded: W 43 - D 60 - H 90 cm. • Weight: kg 11,5
Rearward facing: W 132 - D 56 - H 101 cm. • Weight: kg 17.1
Forward facing: W 132 - 56 - H 101 cm. • Weight: kg 17.1
BAG: W 35 – D 16 – H 27 cm. • Weight: kg 0.7
- European reference regulation: EN 1888
- Brake test: the linked brake is obligatory for more safety
- 360° rotation test: it tests the 5 point harness resistance
- Wear test: it tests if the pushchair is strong enough through an obstacle track simulating the use and wear on the product over time
- Accidental folding test: it tests the double safety mechanisms avoiding its accidental folding
- Completely non-toxic (EN 71) and phthalate-free materials (directive 2005/84/CE)