Your shopping cart is empty!
We are happy to refund or exchange any product returned within 30 days of purchase (excluding delivery charges):
• You can return any items you purchased from WelcomeMrBaby.com for up to 30 days from the purchase date.
• Products must be in the unused condition that you received them and in the original box and packaging.
• You need to have the original WelcomeMrBaby receipt.
• The consumer shall be charged for the direct cost of returning the goods unless the trader has agreed to bear that cost. It is your responsibility to ensure that your returned items are in an appropriate protective packaging.
• Once your item is received and inspected by our service department, your refund will be automatically processed and issued. Refunds will be applied to the payment method that was used to purchase the item.
LA NUOVA CULLA DEL BIMBO
VIALE SAN DOMENICO SNC
03039 SORA FR
If you wish to change or cancel your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the order has not already been dispatched, we have a 15% cancellation policy when items have been ordered spefically for a customer, which is always the case when the product details show as availability "delivery in 10-15 days".
The reason for the fee is because we would end up with unwanted items in stock.
If the product has not been dispatched and more than 15 business days have passed from the date of order, the cancellation fee is lowered to 10%. If more than 30 business days have passed, the cancellation fee is 7%.
Please note that for already dispatched items, our standard returns process will need to be followed. If you refuse your delivery because you wish to cancel, a collection charge will be applicable.
All products purchased at WelcomeMrBaby.com come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty - this will start from the date of purchase of the item. We will repair any product free of charge within this period. If a repair is not possible a replacement or a refund may be offered at our discretion.
Each case will be looked into individually and we will either repair or replace the item aswe and the manufacturer deem appropriate.
Customer might be required to send some images or a short video supporting the claim to help our CS department.
The manufacturer’s warranty only covers against manufacturing faults and does not cover the following:
-normal wear and tear
-misuse such as, but not limited to, improper storage and product care
-maintenance and use other than that indicated in the user’s guide
-failure to follow the instructions in the user’s guide
-abuse, neglect, carelessness or accident
-modification or alteration of the product
-air transportation or freight damage
-damage to tyres such as holes, punctures or tears
-mounting or installation of third party products such as buggyboards that are not recommended by the manufacturer
Please note that while this list is inclusive it is not exhaustive.
ITEMS OUT OF WARRANTY:
We will aim to assist you by contacting the manufacturer and obtaining a quote for repair, replacement or spare parts. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com with your request.